Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A New Way

I wrote this caption a few weeks ago, and I have to say, I really like the idea.  I admit that sometimes I get caught up in the back story of my captions.  I can't help it.  I always want to make everything "make sense."  So I find myself concocting these alternate histories/futures where my captions and stories achieve that goal. 

Rather than try to focus on that world-building in a caption which should tell a simple story, I chose to make a caption telling the history.  And I think it works magnificently well.  The picture is very sexy and the caption tells an interesting back story.

For some reason, I love making these kind of plaid backgrounds.  They aren't easy to get right, but I do like the way they turn out.

Hope you all enjoy this one.

3 comments:

  1. Really like this one Nikki, might be more truth in it than we realize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice. I'm with her ... feminine, womanaly and wanting only Black men with their beautiful black cock and potent seed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourites! I love this scientific rhetoric... Its so damning as it calmly proves the truth!

    ReplyDelete