Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Tatoo

I liked the premise of this story -- that a single decision spins wildly out of control with very unintended consequences.

I've gotten pretty good at "flattening" these models.  Considering I've only been using Photoshop for about 8 months, I think I've made really, really good progress.  I can always get better, though. 

I hope you all like it!


  1. I agree, the "flattened" models are a massive turn-on. They are exactly how a feminized male should look! I would love to see more flattened girls just so I can imagine that they are male underneath the makeup etc!

  2. Nice tale Nikki, Frankie sure looks cute and happy so maybe the tatoo was just the tipping point she needed.

  3. Tattoo me with a 'Queen of Spades' symbol. This gurll is SOLD on Black men as her lovers.

  4. I really can't tell you even modify your images so you're doing a great job with photoshop!