Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Emo Sissy Caption -- Deal with it!

This caption is kind of unique in that most if the text comes straight from a real person.  Sure, I added a little bit to make it a little more sissy-ish, but the concept came from a conversation I read online a couple of years ago.  I can't remember what the point of it all was (it might have been about the growing trend of boys wearing makeup), but he said that he liked wearing makeup.  Most of his clothes came from the girl's section.  And that he didn't see anything wrong with wanting to look "pretty."  Such is the basis for this caption.  I hope you all like it.


  1. Quite enjoyed this lovely bit of caption work! How nice if convention didn't judge such thoughts, then there might be more sexy boys walking around like this. Great work - I also can't believe I haven't followed this blog before. will be adding it to my blog roll.

  2. Nice work on this one Nikki! Looks great and the sentiment I'm sure is shared by a lot of the brave who dare to be different.