Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feminization Caption -- I just want to ride!

Normally, I try to limit myself to posting one caption per day.  It has allowed me, over the last month or so, to maintain a steady stream of material for you all (usually a post a day).  So usually, I have quite a few captions in my "To Be Posted" folder, just sitting there.  Normally, I just ignore them until the time is right, but today, I don't know -- I guess I'm just excited. 

The blog is doing very well, and it's growing.  We're averaging over five thousand pageviews a day, and I think that number is going to go up very quickly.  That, and I think I'm doing my best work (to date) right now.  The captions, the layouts, the modifications -- the work right now very good.  Is there room for improvement?  Always.  But I do like to see that I'm growing as an artist, a captioner, and, I think, as a writer (after all these years, that's hard for me to do -- I'm kind of set in my ways).  And you're all responding to it, and that is more gratifying than anything.

So I guess my excitement is justified.  Either way, though, I decided to post an extra caption today. 

This one is kind of a fun one; it was going to be something completely different when I started writing it.  But I ended up kind of veering off the path a bit.  The result is a caption that incorporates a few different sub-genres, and I think it does it well. 

As for the picture itself -- this one took way more work than I care to admit.  I changed so much about this picture -- everything from that little something extra on the model to the background is different than its original state.  And I think that if I didn't tell you all that (or if you didn't put two and two together -- my blog + basically any picture = modification), it would be difficult to tell that I changed anything.  Or maybe that's just my vanity speaking.  I don't know.  I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I'm proud of how the modifications here turned out.

And then there's the layout -- it's about as clean and unobtrusive as I can get it to be while still giving the caption a little form.  I could have thrown some colors in there, but I think that it works very, very nicely. 

I hope you all are as excited about this blog's growth as I am.  And I hope you enjoy this caption as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Cheers!


  1. Great story and outstanding picture! You have every right to be proud of this one! Excellent work Nikki.

  2. Hi Nikki,
    yes, really outstanding caption, my humble congratulations, i really love it! How i would love to own such wonderful pink bike - even at that high price, or is the price really high? The persepctive to look just as beautiful as the person depicted surely is not a high price to pay...
    Chaste regards,