Monday, February 27, 2012

Feminized Superhero Caption - Superman

I downloaded this picture the other day, and I had two options.  One, I could go with a Superman caption in which Superman has to deal with feminization.  Or second, I could do a cosplay caption in which a particularly feminine boy is convinced to be Supergirl by his friends.   I chose to go with Superman.

I'm not that familiar with Superman.  I've watched the movies from the 80s, and I watched the most recent movie.  But I never read any comics or anything.  I wouldn't even call myself a fan, really.  I"m acquainted with the character, but don't know much about the mythology.  So, for this caption, I had to do research, which was kind of fun.  I had no idea the comic book heroes had such deep narratives.

Anyway, here it is!

7 comments:

  1. text is really tiny, can't even read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the text is so small and blurred, it actually gave me a headache! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have seen the cosplay version! I'm not really a fan genuinely masculine men regressing into femininity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sorry about the text. This captionjust doesn't want to cooperate with me. It's about as good as I can get it now, though. Part of it is that it's kind of a long caption, and it's hard to get the text to show up without completely trivializing the picture itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have probably split it into two different images in this case, that way the font can be big enough to read and the image isn't trivialized. I managed to read the caption and it was good, but there were a lot of typos that could have been caught with a simple read through. All in all, a good caption but far from perfect.

      Delete
  5. u should have done the other verison

    ReplyDelete