Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Redesign is (mostly) finished!

Any of you who have visited in the past couple of hours have probably noticed the site's look bouncing around quite a bit.  I should be done tinkering with it (mostly) for now.  I decided to change the logo from that god-awful thing I had up before (and made in like 5 minutes) to something that I think is a little classier.  I also made the background a little less mundane. However, and maybe I'm the only one who sees this, there is a slightly blue area just at the top that I can't seem to get rid of.  Maybe you other bloggers know how I can fix it (I just want it white).  Either way, it looks a lot better now, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Like the new logo, a much better look for your site. Nice clean look overall, very nice improvement!