Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sissy and Proud Billboard

You all know that I enjoy making advertisements and/or fake billboards.  I think it's because of a combination of reasons, though.

First, I like the message behind most of them.  Be who you are.  Don't let anyone tell you that you're somehow worse simply because you're different.  I know it's sappy, but I think it needs to be said sometimes. 

And second, I like to test my skills.  It's very gratifying to finish one of these, and, when I look at it, I know that it's as good (or sometimes better) than whatever I'm trying to mimic.  Yes, sometimes, I do these just to stroke my own ego.  I'm a prideful person, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.  I think it's healthy to take pride in your work. 

Anyway, I guess that's all just a preamble to the following billboard.


It's funny.  I fully intended to put a watermark on here.  I even thought about just sticking the blog's url at the bottom.  But it just didn't look right.  I guess it looked too cluttered or something. 

3 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity do you make your living in advertizing? All of this type of post you do has that Madison Ave. type of look and feel to it. I love these by the way, a nice break from the standard cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't work in advertising. I sometimes wish I had chosen that career path because I think I have a pretty good eye for that sort of thing. Either way, thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki -

    Had an amusingly different take on the possible use of a billboard like this in the future. Let's assume a Female-male Power Exchange does increase in extent as shown on your site. Might not this billboard and others like it be excellent propaganda for males accepting the social control of their feminization and a boon to the Female in consolidating and institutionalizing the dominance of Her sex....

    ReplyDelete