Ever since I started The Omar Bell Universe blog, people have been asking about how I get from point A to point B with my modifications. So, I decided a few posts ago to sprinkle in some Before and After shots of the pictures I use for my captions.
I'm not the best at this; I'm well aware that there is a lot of room for improvement. But I do think that I'm getting better and better with each photo that I really commit to modifying (sometimes I just can't afford to spend as much time on some as on others).
So, without further ado, I'll give you the source picture and the resulting caption.
This one was kind of fun to play with because the hair wasn't terribly intrusive, meaning I could shorten it without too much work. Even at my best, removing hair and creating large swatches of skin can result in a very, very fake look (even if I get the texture right). But like I said, with this one, it wasn't so difficult. I just had to create an edge and then feather the hair a bit. And it turned out pretty well, I think.
Then we get to the chest. This is probably the most difficult part of any modification for me, because I have a tendency to overemphasize the shadows created by subtle contours. But I do think this one worked out pretty well (not perfect, but above average).
Then came the most obvious change -- the penis. It was difficult to get right, so I just slapped a little tuft of hair on there, and voila! Overall, I think the effect was fantastic. I hope you all like it too.