Friday, April 20, 2012

Hypnotized Sissy Caption - The Man in the Mirror

I realized after re-reading this caption that it's kind of cryptic in tone (and slightly overwritten, if I'm honest), but I like the idea of hypnotism.  There's something about the notion of a man acting (and looking) like the picture of femininity and thinking that he's the same guy he always was.  Maybe it's the thought of him "waking up" to a reality that he can't change that excites me.  I don't know.  But I do know that I like it.  Hopefully you do too.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think its overwritten to be honest.

    I'm a big fan of compulsions, especially induced by hypnosis or others means. If the guy is still "thinking inside" while 'she' acts out femininely, it gets even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nikki! Just enough speculation left as to what he actually sees to make it a truly rude awakening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cap, Nikki! There's something very exciting about about a hypnosis cap like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I would love to wake up looking like that

    ReplyDelete