This modification was difficult and easy at the same time. I know that sounds strange, but let me tell you what happened. At first, I tried to use parts from different pictures, but I simply couldn't get the angles right (it's harder than you might think). I probably spent two hours doing this; usually it only takes me about 30-45 minutes to do a picture with this amount of modification. Finally, after probably my fourth attempt, I gave up. Sometimes, pictures just won't cooperate. And so it sat on my hard drive for about a week. Then, a few days ago, I decided to give it another shot. Only this time, I would just paint my modifications. I was finished in about fifteen minutes.
And so, here it is. Not my best. Not my worst. But I like it.
On another note, I'm considering taking the Omar Bell Universe blog down. All of those captions are available on Imagefap, so it wouldn't be a real loss (in terms of content). But it would free up loads of space which I could allocate to this blog. I think I talked about this a few days ago, but Google has a limit to the amount of space you can use for photographs. I've hit that wall a couple of times (and had to delete photos). Anything over their limit costs money, and I'm not sure I want to actually spend money on this yet. So that said, I'm considering taking down the pictures on the Omar Bell Universe so I can continue posting here (for free). I haven't made a decision yet, though, so I might figure out a way to make it work for both.