Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sissy Caption - Nice Things

This modification was difficult and easy at the same time.  I know that sounds strange, but let me tell you what happened.  At first, I tried to use parts from different pictures, but I simply couldn't get the angles right (it's harder than you might think).  I probably spent two hours doing this; usually it only takes me about 30-45 minutes to do a picture with this amount of modification.  Finally, after probably my fourth attempt, I gave up.  Sometimes, pictures just won't cooperate.  And so it sat on my hard drive for about a week.  Then, a few days ago, I decided to give it another shot.  Only this time, I would just paint my modifications.  I was finished in about fifteen minutes. 

And so, here it is.  Not my best.  Not my worst.  But I like it.

On another note, I'm considering taking the Omar Bell Universe blog down.  All of those captions are available on Imagefap, so it wouldn't be a real loss (in terms of content).  But it would free up loads of space which I could allocate to this blog.  I think I talked about this a few days ago, but Google has a limit to the amount of space you can use for photographs.  I've hit that wall a couple of times (and had to delete photos).  Anything over their limit costs money, and I'm not sure I want to actually spend money on this yet.  So that said, I'm considering taking down the pictures on the Omar Bell Universe so I can continue posting here (for free).  I haven't made a decision yet, though, so I might figure out a way to make it work for both.


  1. i would take the obu blog done, after all you have the pictures on imagefap and have a link to it.

  2. Love the caps but font is too small to read since we cant enlarge it...

  3. Hi Nikki,
    i am a real fan of your OBU blog, and although nothing is really lost, it is sad to hear that you consider to transfer the pics due to limitations. But as you stated elsewhere, you lack time and inspiration to continue it anyway, which is also sad to hear, but very honest.
    Just focus on the topics of greatest current inspiration, even if it means to cut some of your past fantastic work. You do fantastically, and i am happy about everything you share.
    Chaste regards,