Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sissy Caption - Easy to Forget

This caption did not turn out even close to the story I started with, but I think that's kind of a good thing.  I like the story, and I think the modification is really good.  So there's that. Hope you like it too.


  1. Great story Nikki! Really liked this one and the
    photo work looks fantastic!

  2. Nikki, most wonderful story, and fantastic photo work!!! It's funny which twisted ways true love finds... ;-)

  3. This has to be one of your best stories yet. I love the heartfelt way and love that is in the story. That's so great how you put it. Your the best and that is why I visit daily to see what the next caption has instore. Keep up all your great work as we all out here love your imagination and passion for writing. Thanks soo much.