Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feminized Husbands - Johnny Park



For those of you counting, you'll notice that this is the final contestant.  I'll put a poll up tomorrow, so you all can vote for your favorite.  Once it's finished, I'll write a story detailing the contest from that particular contestant's point of view.

People who click on the "Interracial Captions" potion of this site will notice a new addition - captioned animated GIFs.  I was going to post them with my new gallery over on Imagefap, but the sizes didn't work out.  So, they get to go here.  Hope you all like them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, many thanks for hinting for your Interracial Captions - they are just fantastic!
    Sincerely, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. I am a Transexual female myself

    www.madisonung.com

    ReplyDelete