Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feminized Husbands - Time to Choose!

The Poll is up!  I'm kind of anxious to see who the winner is going to be.  I have a good idea of what each contestant is like, and I'm really excited to get started on the story (I have some fun, sexy things planned for the boys!).  To recap the contestants, here they are (in alphabetical order):

Danny Grant

Andy Johnson

Joey Kennedy

Tyler Lawson

Ian Nichols

Johnny Park

Chris Phillips

Leo Samuels

Randal Starks


  1. I vote for Ian. He's just so damn cute!

  2. Andy Johnson! He is beautiful, and ELEGANT!

  3. Andy to me he's the ideal sissy that every one can either envy or lust for

  4. I have to vote Ian because he looks like the quintessential sissy, next door cuteness with a great butt. If I can I would give a second vote to Tyler being all he gave up, but also his fine femm looks and rockin body.

  5. Ahh, I love Joey the most, but I don't want to create a deadlock! I'll vote for Ian, then, I love the normal girl-next-door cuteness too!