Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gender Role Reversal - Stranded

I didn't even realize it, but this blog passed 500 posts only two days ago.  So, in a little more than a year, we've had 502 posts, almost 1.9 million hits, and we're up to almost 400 followers.  Needless to say, I am more than pleased with the progress of this blog.  I never dreamed that it would be even half as popular as it's been.  So I guess I'm just saying thank you for being fans, and I hope you continue to visit each day. 

Anyway, enough of that, and on to today's post!

You all know how much I love a gender role reversed world. 

So, I saw a post on Male Protection earlier that I thought I'd draw your attention to.  It's entitled "Nikki's Homecoming."  It's based on a series of stories over at Fictionmania that I really, really think you should all read.  The series, called College Changes a Boy is by an author named Taylor Jordan, and it centers on a college freshman coming home for the first time in nine months.  Needless to say, he's changed quite a bit!  Anyway, you can read the first installment HERE .  It really is something special, and I hope you all leave glowing reviews for the author.  We all love those positive comments, after all.


  1. Congrats on the milestones!! Always a pleasure to come here and read your work.

  2. Congratulations on the success and popularity of your blog, Nikki. Glad you liked Taylor's Nikki story and my own interpretation of it.

  3. Omg that dress is so cute ^-^ I want it so bad >.<