Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feminization Caption - The Mission

I've always liked the idea of a man choosing to be feminized for some sort of military/espionage/undercover reason.  It's a nice change from my other "willing" feminization stories, because these are men - not sissies - and it's fun to watch them discover things about themselves that they couldn't have ever known existed.  Of course, this caption isn't as in depth as all that, but that's where I always imagine these stories ending up.  I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I guess.  Anyway, here's today's caption:

On a side note, I should have a the continuation of the illustrated story sometime in the next couple of days.  In addition, I've got a few good ideas for illustrated pamphlets and stories.  I just hope I have the time and talent to make them happen.


  1. If I could end up looking THAT hot, I wouldn't think twice about volunteering...sign me up for the whole deal !! :-)

  2. I second Alana's sentiment. I would sign up as well. Great work as always Nikki. Keep it up!

  3. Life is full of surprises and unexpected turns. The perspective to get fucked intentionally by the terrorist actually hunted is quite extreme, but hot. I wonder if they will really fulfill their mission though, or while being fucked by the actually hunted terrorist will forget about it, just being putty in his hands then, as it might just feel too good to lose it by stopping him in any way, even while being aware of the possible consequences. It is a very risky mission, especially since there seems no turning back after it, and with these two agents starting to enjoy their new selfs. Great concept, Nikki!