Monday, November 19, 2012

Feminization Illustration - New School

I've been experimenting with illustration a lot recently, and I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with my progress.  I'm playing around with different types of animation, and I'm far from a master, but I'm pretty happy with how it's going.  I've always been able to draw (some of you know that in college, I majored in drawing and painting), but this is so different (and much more challenging for me at this stage).  The big limiting factor for these sorts of illustrations is the fact that it takes me hours to create them.  Either way, I have a couple of these (intended to be a story) built up.  I know some of you don't like interracial stuff, and I apologize for that (I'll have more of my normal stuff in a couple of days).  But for now, here's my first attempt at anime:







It could be a lot cleaner, but after a few hours, I was tired of working on it.  Hope you all like it!

7 comments:

  1. You are your own worse critic I'm sure. I'd love to see more of your work here as I think it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the interracial theme Miss Nikki! Great job and thanks for such hard work for so us sissies to enjoy even more dirty thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about your recent forays into illustration. It takes a lot longer, but the results are impressive and 100% original to you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, your illustration just looks fantastic! And as my dear friend Chirenon already stated: Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, I'd love to be able to do this too, may I ask how and what soft wear to make my own?
    "Lorraine Goetsch" on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just use the pen tool on adobe Photoshop to drawn and ink it. Paint tool to color it. And lots of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic illustration Nikki, I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete