Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forced Feminization Story - Justice


































I know that was a long caption story, but I hope you enjoyed it.  I think I sort of got carried away because the model I used for this series had so many good shots.  This one was fun because I did a few new things with it  First, I incorporated multiple "before" shots detailing the change, which was challenging (but totally worth it!).  And second, I incorporated a GIF at the end, which is something I'll probably be experimenting with later.  Anyway, hope you all enjoy it!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic story well told! As always superior work and great imagination in this tale of justice served. Excellent work Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. epic and yet intimate and sweet like a good single cap. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely work you've created here! I was especially impressed as it is both erotic and poignant. It's truly rare to get those both across in equal measure. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tale has it all even a happy ending.Well done a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki,
    I loved it all, you do such a great job picking the right pictures and matching the captions perfectly! Thanks for all of the work you do, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, I just like to chime in the most positive feedback already recieved: Excellent work!!! And I particularly like the ending, with him/her having found true love, to feed his/her cravings at last.

    ReplyDelete