Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sissy Caption - Male Cheerleader

As an artist, I've always been a bit of a mimic.  Show me something, and I can copy it - no problems.  Be it a real life picture or another artist's work, I can get really good results by drawing what I see.  However, with illustration, I can't do that.  Everything, from the proportions to the expressions on the character's face, is a chore.  That said, I'm getting better at it.  I'm getting faster, too. 

So here's the latest of my illustrated captions.  I hope you all like it.

 

6 comments:

  1. Great work! I'm really enjoying your illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only echo my dear friend Chirenon on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful illustration! I love the look and the caption, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good illustration, and loving the caption as well. I have to say that it would be humiliating having to do the girls dances, but the outfit is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This actually couldn't be further from the fact. I should know. I love your captions, but I can't immerse myself in this one when I know better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree that real male cheerleaders couldn't be further from that depicted in this illustration. However, the goal of this caption wasn't to be realistic, but rather to satisfy an urge to imagine (through the illustration) an ultra-feminine male cheerleader. I understand if you can't suspend disbelief, and can only hope that you will find the next caption more to your liking.

    ReplyDelete