Monday, February 25, 2013

College Changes a Boy Tribute

I'm a big fan of Taylor Jordan's series "College Changes a Boy" which is published on Fictionmania.  I submit that it's one of the absolute best examples of pure feminization eroticism; at least it's one of the best I've ever read.   I even did an homage illustration a few months ago (found HERE).  

Originally, I intended to post  a series of illustrations, but I sort of got side tracked (and to be honest, I wasn't terribly happy with how some of my illustrations turned out).  Either way, that idea got put on the backburner until Taylor started posting new installments (which brought that ambition back to the forefront).  

And so, I found a suitable model, and I started working on some visual aids for his story.

I recommend that you read the story (eight parts and counting) before you look at my contribution.  


I decided to post my pictures chronologically rather than in the story's order (visually, it has more impact that way).  I hope you all enjoy it.  Also, give Taylor some positive reviews so he continues to write this terrific story.

I do want to reiterate that this is not my story.  While I reworded it, and wrote it from the antagonist's perspective, it is still Taylor Jordan's story.  I simply wrote this as an homage to his work.  If you happen to read this, Taylor, and you want it taken down, I'll be happy to do so.



 Nick was a typical frat boy - an arrogant, entitled jerk who thought he was god's gift to women.   And to be honest, a lot of women thought so too.  With his good looks and muscular, athletic body, it wasn't hard to see why.  
Sometimes, I wonder how he might have turned out if I hadn't caught him (on video, no less) trying to date rape my little sister.  Would he have eventually grown up?  Or would he have continued to validate the homophobic frat boy stereotype?  It doesn't matter, though, I guess.  He'll never go back to that life.  
The price of my silence was that he had to give me complete control of his life.  I wonder what he expected when I gave him those terms.  Did he think that I'd merely embarras him?  Or did he think that I'd lose interest after a few days?  I don't know.  But one thing is certain - if he'd have known what lay in his future, he would have taken the video to the police himself. 

Nick, before the incident 9/7/2013

Initially, the most noticeable change I forced upon him was the weight loss.  It was accomplished via subliminal conditioning, a veritable cornucopia of drugs (testosterone blockers, anti-androgens, thyroid stimulants, etc.), a strict exercise program (cardio, cardio, and more cardio), and a drastic reduction in his caloric intake.  I saw it happen, and even I scarcely believe how quickly he lost weight.  It wasn't long before that muscular body became lithe and slim.  

And then there was the hair.  Blond just seems so much more feminine than his natural brown hair.  

For those first couple of months, he hated me.  The conditioning could only do so much, after all; it couldn't make him ignore what was happening to him anymore than it could force him to enjoy it. 

Nick, 12/14/2013

As his body slimmed, I made him wear tighter and tighter clothes.  It wasn't long before I had him in boxer briefs.  And not long after that, he was wearing briefs.  Then bikinis.  And finally, thongs.  His other clothing followed a similar pattern.

I think that's when his friends started to drift away.  It was one thing for him to lose weight (lots of college freshman gain and lose weight), but it was quite another for him to prance around in skinny jeans.  Even so, he still thought of himself as the same jock he'd always been.  It was almost comical to watch.

Nick, 1/7/2013

I think the makeup was a turning point.  He could rationalize all of the rest - the tight clothes, the new underwear, the weight loss.  There was still some masculinity in those.  But the makeup?  That was a tipping point of femininity.

That's when he asked if he could shorten the term of his punishment.  I listened to his reasons - he'd learned his lesson, he'd done everything I'd said - but in my mind, I could only think of one thing...how do I push him to the next step?

I'd been using subliminal messages from the very beginning, but I'd limited it to suggestions concerning submission and weight loss.  To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could do anything more, so I had been scared to try.

But Nick had forced my hand.  I soon set to work embedding some new suggestions into his music library.  The first part was just a test; I wanted to elicit an easily recognizable reaction.  So, I started to change his vocabulary. 

Certain words - balls, scrotum, testes, and most swear words - were completely removed, while others - cock, dick, prick, and even penis were changed, becoming clitty or boi-clitty.  Ass and asshole became tush, bum, and boi-pussy.  It took about a week, but it worked. 

That's when things started changing in earnest.

Nikki, about to go to class, 03/4/2013

 It really didn't take that long to truly transform Nick to Nikki.  Physically, most of the work had been done.  I only had to engineer the subliminal messages to elicit the mental changes I wanted.


I actually thought about making him gay.  It would have been simpler, certainly.  But there's something to be said for letting him arrive at that himself.  It's just more fun that way.

That's not to say that I didn't set him up for it, though.
I think the biggest (and most ambitious) change was altering Nikki's erogenous zones.  They were always there, of course - I can't change nerve endings - but I wanted to change what (and where) he thought of when he thought of pleasure.  I wanted him to associate his nipples, breasts, and boi-pussy with pleasure (rather than his rapidly shrinking penis).

The beauty of subliminal messages (if you know what you're doing) is that they are so versatile.  I could literally do whatever I wanted, and more often than not, he'd fall into line.  So anything I could think of (rejection of masculine things, speaking in a higher, softer voice, an appreciation of his own femininity), I did.  In short, I laid the groundwork for him to become the perfect, ideal sissy.

Nikki, getting read for bed, 3/28/2013

It didn't take as long as I expected - just a few weeks - for the changes to take hold.  His every mannerism said that he'd been a sissy for his entire life.  He even stopped complaining about his situation, and just embraced it.

I know it must have been hard for him as he lost every friend he had.  I wonder if he knows that I directly caused his shift in attitude or if he just thinks that it was a byproduct of those initial wardrobe changes. 

But it didn't matter.  He made his choices, and I was going to go through with the punishment...in full.

Nikki, in bed, 4/14/2013

I knew the sort of person Nikki had been; I'd known his type all my life.  He always had to be cool, always had to be the center of his group of friends.  I could go into the sort of insecurity it takes to have that sort of attitude, but it's not really part of the story.  Let's just say that I wasn't above using that personality defect to my advantage.

It's so funny, how a plan comes together.  The possibility was in the back of my mind when I made him join that new gym, but I wasn't sure it would happen.  So, when Nikki finally did make friends with the twink boys at the gym, I was actually pretty excited.  It wasn't long after that that Nikki started fooling around with them.  It made sense, with his new appreciation of fashion and femininity, that he'd latch onto those sorts of boys.

I remember looking at him the first day he went to that new gym.  He was wearing these blue capri pants and a barely-there white top.  It's no wonder his friends had abandoned him.

I like to think that there's still a remnant of the old Nick somewhere in there, the one who would take on look at those pretty sissies, and call them "fags."  Did he still feel superior to them?  Or had he accepted that he was one of them?  Had he accepted that he was becoming far more of a sissy than any of them?

Nikki, at the gym, 4/22/2013

The leotard is such a feminine garment, no matter what any male dancer might say.  And on Nikki?  The way it hugged his tight little body left so little to the imagination.  How many people looked at him, and didn't even see a boy, but rather an extremely flat-chested girl?  He barely even has a bulge anymore.

I remember when he broke down and told me what he'd done with his sissy friends from the gym.  It was just so cute how he cried, and told me that he'd let one of them suck his boi-clitty.  He went on to tell me how he hadn't intended to reciprocate, but he'd just gotten caught up in the moment.

Of course, I was supportive.  I told him that fooling around with other boys like him didn't make him gay.  It was just the normal experimentation that happens at colleges across the country.  It was okay, even if he took it further.

He dried his eyes, and said, "It won't happen again."  As if he had a choice.

Nikki, just after his dance aerobics class, 5/1/2013

I can't point to a single instance when I could definitively say that Nick disappeared and Nikki emerged as the dominant part of his personality.  Nick was still in there, I'm sure, but his influence was diminishing by the day.

The first time I let him suck my cock, he practically begged me for it.  That wasn't part of his conditioning; it was all his idea.  I guess it all goes back to his (now) innate deference to what he considers "alphas."

I remember, he stood there in nothing but black panties, his hip cocked, and his back arched.  He didn't say a word, but rather just sauntered over, and knelt(I was working on a paper for my Psychology class).   I knew what he wanted, so I turned my chair, and gave him access to my manhood. 

He must have had a lot of practice, because he deftly pulled it from my sweatpants, and...well, gave me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had.

Nikki, in the frat house, 5/7/2013

I have a friend who goes to Nikki's gym, and he told me that Nikki is an outrageous flirt.  He has a habit of prancing around the locker room in nothing but a thong.  Sometimes, according to my buddy, he even plays with his nipples.  Such a tease.

I've been contemplating ways to continue Nikki's transformation, and I think I'm about to put him on female hormones.  It's kinder, I think.  He'll never be a man again, anyway (if he hasn't been chemically castrated by now, he's close), so why not go ahead and push him to the other side of that fence?  

Still, it's a big decision.  I'm not sure if I want to do that, yet.  It might just be more fun to keep him like he is.

Nikki, in the gym locker room, 5/18/2013

He actually wore a pair of high heels today.  I have no idea where he got them (I guess he may have borrowed them from one of his more adventurous friends).  But the way he looked, standing there completely naked (save those most feminine of shoes), I sort of had no choice but to reach the only logical decision.

He was already so close to being a girl, and there was a big part of me that wanted him to go further, to continue to embrace that femininity. 

After a bit of fooling around, I got on the internet, and ordered some of those hormones online.

Nikki, in the frat house, 5/23/2013

I think that some of the other guys in the frat house are using Nikki like he used to use so many girls.  I'm not sure if he really wants it, or the conditioning won't let him resist.  And to be honest, it doesn't matter, really.  It's not like I'm jealous or anything.

Yesterday, Nikki asked if he could go home for the summer break.  My initial reaction was to tell him "no."  What if he stopped listening to the subliminal message-laced music?  What if he stopped drinking the protein shakes which contained all of the chemical catalysts for his physical transformation?  What if his parents took one look at him, and refused to let him return?  A hundred different reasons told me to refuse his request.

But I took one look at those pouty lips and big, innocent eyes, and all I could say was, "I'll think about it."

Nikki, before finals, 5/26/2013

My questions still haven't been answered, but one simple fact has made me seriously consider letting him go.  Wouldn't it be fun to watch him try to interact with his old life, having changed so radically?

What would his little brother, who so idolized him, think?  What about old girlfriends or friends?  What about those boys he inevitably bullied in high school (No, I didn't ask if he did, but he's that kind of guy.).

As I looked at him in his pink top and white panties, I knew that he wouldn't backslide.  He was too far gone.  I'd done too good of a job.

In the end, I agreed to let him go.

Nikki, at the frat house, 5/30/2013

I made him tell me the entire story of his arrival, and it didn't disappoint.

His own brother - a miniature version of the frat boy Nikki used to be - had thought he was a girl, at first.  And then, to top it all off, he'd been hit on by a teenaged boy in the airport.  It was absolutely perfect.

Living here in California is one thing, but there, people knew him.  Here, he could almost pretend that his old life never existed, but in Austin, it was there, right up front, shouting at him.  He had no choice but to face what he'd become.

I half expected him to wear something slightly gender neutral.  Not all of his clothes screamed femininity, after all.  Some of them just whispered it.  But the outfit he chose - skin tight, low-rise jeans and a baby blue (go Bruins!) sweat shirt over a tight, white tank top - left little doubt about what he was.


Nikki, Austin, Texas, 6/8/2013

When he got home, he couldn't even set up in his old room.  It felt far too manly for him.  Instead, he opted for his sister's room.  I can only imagine what his brother, Taylor, might have said if he'd seen the sorts of things in Nikki's bag.

How awkward must it have been for him, facing his little brother?  Did he make up some excuse like, "This is how they dress in California," or did Taylor simply ignore it, preferring instead to act like his brother was the same person?



Nikki, at home, 6/8/2013

The blue bikini - he stayed up so late telling me about that on the phone.  I wonder what that little boy next door would say if he knew Nikki's history?

I have to say that part of me expected the trip to be uneventful.  Nikki was well aware of how awkward the questions would be, so I sort of just thought he'd stay home.  I guess I underestimated Nikki's need for attention, though. 

How long will it take for Nikki to go all the way with the boy next door?  A day?  Two?  Certainly less than a week.  It was amazing to me how Nikki brought out the dominant side in nearly everyone he met.  Even a teenaged twink was an alpha male to him.

Nikki, at his neighbor's, 6/8/2013

I hadn't expected it to happen in less than a day.  I really had expected it to take him longer than that to give it up to that boy next door.  I guess, knowing what I know about him, I shouldn't be that surprised that he'd end up in a steamy threesome with the boy next door and one of the old victim's of Nikki's former homophobia.  He was so mortified that the boy had recognized him. 

And then there was the fact that Nikki sucked Taylor's cock.  He was so embarrassed about that (and for good reason).

I hesitated before telling Nikki to give him that iPod (preloaded with subliminal tracks), but I was so afraid he'd ruin everything.  I'm not a bad person, and Taylor never did anything to me.  But he was practically the same person as his brother had been...that's what I told myself, at least.

It was already in motion.  Taylor had already started listening to the iPod, and was starting to drink Nikki's protein shakes.  It was only a matter of time before he was the same as his brother.  No matter what my misgivings, it was going to happen.

Nikki, at his neighbor's pool, 6/9/2013




9 comments:

  1. Nikki - Thank you so much for the tribute to my story. I love the writing and the pics are a great fit for the story! You've inspired me to write more:)
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pictures actually took a fair amount of modification to make them fit. There are the obvious ones (the before and the full frontal pics) and then there are the ones where I did some re-coloring. That said, this model is the picture of what I saw when I read your story.

      Delete
  2. Great synopsis, and I have always liked SWI. Your choices in photos fit the story well and are close to what I have dreamed up. It was a thrill to see that Taylor Jordon had picked up and continues Nikki's adventures after a long hiatus. Still a grand collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've always loved stories with visual aids as well (hence my creation of this blog). There's something about physically seeing what is in your mind's eye that makes it so much more erotic. And I'm very glad that Tay has been inspired to continue this story as well.

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, Nikki! I started my own tribute to this excellent series a while back using a different model. Picking the model is always tough; the one I picked was closer to the "before" Nick, which makes it difficult for me to show "after" pictures. Your source model is more the "after" Nikki which makes your "before" pictures more difficult. Either way, it's a great story. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story, photos and punishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the tribute great pictures and the way that you changed them. One litt le problem though was that the first two pictures the date I think is wrong were you meaning to say 2012 instead of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though it's a common enough catalyst that it's practically a stereotype in this genre, I typically don't make my characters rapists. It keeps people from identifying with the character, and prevents sympathy. That said, it's not my story (tribute, like I said), and I'm willing to overlook something the flaw because the rest of the story is quite good.

      Delete