Friday, February 22, 2013

Feminization Caption - Peeping

I had this picture sitting on my hard drive for quite a while before I decided to really put the time into modifying it.  The difficulty lay in the angle, so it took a little bit of work to get it right.  However, when I was finished, I was reasonably happy with it.

The presentation is probably what I'm most proud of, which I can owe to the original photograph.  I just added more foliage and extended it a bit.  Either way, it turned out exactly as I planned it (which is a rarity).

Hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

  1. Getting caught! after making a transition into a sissy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a cliff hanger ending! Great cap as always Niki! The layout almost puts you in the bushes looking over the peeper's shoulder. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I cut off the last line by accident. It was intended to be a cliffhanger, obviously, but not quite as abrupt. Will fix.

      Delete
  3. I like the comment of Living as Stephanie now. The only question for me is: who was really caught? I think it is rather the one peeping... ;-) Great caption, Nikki, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right! I like to imagine it as a set-up by Adrian.

      Delete
  4. Mmm, I love it! Great caption! I love the voyeur style of this cap and she is such a sexy sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite layouts, too.

      Delete