Friday, February 15, 2013

Forced Feminization Story - Sensitivity Training

From a technical standpoint, this is easily my most ambitious project to date, and it was probably the most difficult caption story I've created thus far.  It's a longer caption story (34 frames and almost 20 pages of text).  I'm sure it could have been told in few frames/words, but I had this notion that I wanted to really show the stages of transformation.  And while a lot of the transition pictures aren't perfect, it's about as close as I can get at this stage.  I actually had to re-do four or five of these from scratch because I wasn't satisfied with the initial result.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, because I'm really quite proud of the final work.  More commentary after the story (don't want to spoil it for you!).  Enjoy!






























The decision to use this particular model (named Jana Horova along with a slew of A.K.A.'s) came from the picture featured in the seventh frame (tiny pink weights).  That picture was originally supposed to be the second or third frame, but early on, I decided I wanted to see what I could do with showing the physical transition.  So, the number of "before" frames jumped from 1-2 to six (or eight, depending on where you draw the line). 

I used no less than seven different body models to achieve the transitional effect, and there are a couple where you can't really tell that I swapped the faces around; that means that I spent A LOT of time searching for suitable pictures.  Some were originally black and white.  Some were changed to black and white simply because I haven't come close to mastering color yet (I'm getting a lot better, though).  Others, I changed for dramatic effect. 

Stylistically, these aren't really that different from most my recent caption designs.  Extend the picture, put a box and a frame on it.  Nothing special.  Though there were a few of them that gave me fits (because the original photographer doesn't know how to compose a scene properly).  On these longer caption stories, the framing is probably my least favorite part.  It's so tedious that sometimes, the photographs sit on my hard drive for weeks, waiting to be framed (though I jumped right into this one). 

The story itself isn't terribly groundbreaking, but that was by design.  I'm not saying that it's not a good (I wouldn't publish it if I didn't think it was solid) - just not terribly original.  But I suppose it's almost an archetype in this genre for a reason - it works.  My favorite thing about the story is how it serves the visual aspect; the slow, deliberate transition coupled with the protagonist's eyes gradually opening to what he's becoming. 

The story actually had a final frame (just text) where I detailed exactly how he was changed.  But it felt kind of tacked on, and I think it works better leaving it open-ended.  Besides, who's to say I won't revisit this character with a sequel?

8 comments:

  1. Great story, Nikki! I liked the twists and turns of it, and also was most surprised by its (preliminary) conclusion - although it makes much sense. During while reading it, I really thought of some morons I know in real-life who would be perfectly fitting to undergo such sensitivity training, with the result you show. And it would not even be heartless, as she at the end, though confused, seems to have got comfortable with her new self, even liking it to some extend - but thereby being put far from unfair and selfish competition with anyone. She used to be so very proud of her now past cleverness, pushing anyone out of her way, even by using unfair measures. It is so very good to see her on a much different path now - although the risk remains that she might learn to again take unfair advantage from her position. But for the latter, she would have to accept her new being fully for what it is, and fortunately she is so very far from that, still filled with confusion so far, occupying her, instead of any strong determination or own will. That might change though, now that she knows about the reasons - and her stepfather gave it away much too easily and unthoughtful, risking much thereby, as this truth is just ugly and full of betrayal. I would not wonder if such might backfire at some time.
    Great and most inspiring story, Nikki, and technically just perfect from my point of view. Many thanks for making and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seeds for the sequel (which would be a first for me) are there. I liken the final frame to a typical movie villain monologue-ing to the protagonist (it never works out well for THEM).

      Delete
  2. Another excellent addition to your wonderful body of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great series. The first few pictures I thought looked a little funny with the face swaps but from the fourth pic onwards I thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I'm still trying to master those. It's really difficult to match the lighting (which is what really makes them look a little off) However, I'm glad that a few of the later swaps worked for you!

      Delete
  4. As usual, another great story, but its ending is anticlimactic. It begs for a sequel. In that sequel, I would like to see her go back to
    Dr. Anders for a "refresher course" where she is "conditioned" to think that the most she can aspire to is as an Executive Assistant. She then gets the ultimate "conditioning" with a sex change operation.

    Once back in NYC, remnants of her Harvard education resurfaces and she uses that education and her sex to choose the "right" executives to fuck her way up the ladder to become Mr. Craster's Executive Assistant. As a reward" for a year's worth of great sex and great blow jobs, Craster "rewards" her by appointing her the new Director of H.R.

    While there, she uses the remnants of her Harvard education to build her department into a "real" profit center; finds the way to bankrupt her stepfather's business; sees him put on the streets as a homeless and penniless beggar; and is ultimately named to her company's Board of Directors because of her exceptional management of her H.R. department. She then completes her original goal of rising to the top of her company by accepting Craster's marriage proposal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the ending was a little anticlimactic. I didn't intend it when I wrote it, but I think that, in the back of my mind, I always wanted this story to have a sequel.

      Interesting route with your idea for where the story would go next. It's actually bears some similarity to where I'm thinking about taking the sequel. I always like revenge stories (that's all I'm saying!).

      Thanks for your input and being a fan; I always like to see relatively new commentators post their thoughts.

      Delete