Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gender Role Reversal Caption - Naughty Hubby

I think that, lately, I've been at the top of my game in regards to my photo manipulations.  They aren't perfect by any stretch, but there are times when I look at them, and I think to myself, "If I didn't know better, I'd say that this was real."  And that's always sort of been my goal with this stuff.

As much as I like writing (I wouldn't do it for a living if I didn't enjoy it), with this blog, I'm far more interested in the photo manipulations than with the stories I create.  I just have a lot more fun doing those than writing the stories because, let's be honest - there are only so many ways you can have a man feminized before you have to start recycling situations.  If you put me on the spot, I'd say that I definitely wouldn't still be doing this blog if I didn't have the photo manipulations to keep me interested. 

Originally, it was the other way around.  I did the manipulations to serve a story I had in mind.  Now, I write the story to serve the photo.  It's a fine line, but it's distinct nonetheless.  The result is that I have nearly a hundred pictures modified (not counting the frames I've prepared for the next caption story), framed, and ready to be written. 

Anyway, that's my rambling post for today describing a situation that most of  you no doubt care very little about.  I'm sure most of you are just saying, "MOAR CAPTIONS!"  And so, here's today's caption.  I hope you enjoy it.


8 comments:

  1. New male must wear panties. It's a law. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think there can be exceptions. Especially when said new male is trying to entice his wife to pull out her strap-on.

      Delete
  2. Love the Cap, Nikki. :-)

    I only wish that I could look so beautiful as "him". *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm quite partial to it myself. There's just something about the role reversal aspect of it that hits my buttons.

      Delete
  4. i love this caption, the most! ^_^
    nikki, you should make more caption like this! i love gender role-reversal world! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously, I love writing captions set in my gender role-reversed world. Doing so opens up so many little possibilities that it's just a fun, sexy setting. I'm glad you enjoy it as well!

      Delete