Monday, February 11, 2013

Sissy Caption Story - First

I intended to post this story when we hit 3 million visitors, but it wasn't quite finished yesterday.  It's a little shorter than the stories I've been focusing on, and really only focuses on a single instance.  It's sort of like a really long one-off caption rather than the stories I've been posting recently.

Still, I think it's a very effective, and kind of sweet caption (in a dirty, sexy way).  I hope you all like it.


  1. Dirty sweet and sexy hot. Loved it.

    1. Thanks! I love how these pictures - the raw, dirty look - blend with the relatively sweet (and slightly innocent) story.

  2. Nikki, this was not dirty, but just so very sensual and lovely! Just a most wonderful and dreamful caption story! Many thanks for sharing it!