Monday, April 22, 2013

Feminization Caption - Exposure


  1. I love your image manipulations, particularly when you add a penis to a woman's body. I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing, because I'd be adding breasts, reducing the waist & enlarging the hips/derriere of my personal image(s).
    Just grafting my face onto a woman's body.
    Excellent caption, Nikki.

    1. The body manipulations aren't actually that difficult, once you get the hang of it. However, when you start adding parts, it gets exponentially more difficult, because you thrown tone, texture, and color into the mix. Faces are even more difficult, because you can't really take a shortcut. Faces are one of the first things we learn to recognize, and our minds quickly latch onto anything that's a little out of place (be it something as small as lighting, or something as important as angle). That's why I rarely do face swaps.