Friday, April 5, 2013

Gender Role Reversal Caption - The Restaurant

This is one of my favorite captions that I've done in the past couple of months because it combines a very sexy picture with a fun concept.  I'm pretty pleased with how the modification turned out, and I've had this story in mind for a while.  So I'm glad I finally got it posted.  Hope you guys enjoy it.


  1. Excellent cap.....especially the photo manipulation. If I could look that gorgeous, I wouldn't care if I still had a tiny member between my legs. ;-)

    1. This really is one of my better efforts (in my humble opinion). When I look at it, there isn't anything I think I could have done better (which is very, very rare for me). Sure, it's not perfect, but at this point, it's really close to the limit of my capabilities.