Monday, April 8, 2013

Interracial Captions - Omar Bell Universe

I've had most of these pictures sitting on my hard drive for a while, but I hadn't gotten around to actually captioning them until yesterday.  I knew they were going to be Omar Bell Universe captions (I spent quite a lot of time modifying most of them), but writing captions for that world is a little tedious because they're all so similar.  However, I do think that the majority of them are pretty solid captions, and the pictures are some of the best work I've done (collectively).

I considered posting these on the Omar Bell Site, but I chose not to because, quite frankly, this site gets way more traffic.  Besides, most of the people who actually care about it will see it here anyway.

So for those of you who have been asking for it, here are a few new Omar Bell Captions.  Hope you all like them.


The majority of these have extremely heavy modification.  However, I think a few of them are pretty seamless.  My favorite is the 11th caption.  The original model was quite chesty (and had a bit of a skin problem), so I fixed that (and her nose).  Looking at it, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't have noticed any of it.




























10 comments:

  1. Woo! I'm glad to see OBU caps again! I really enjoyed your explanation of cultural changes, especially after 1 generation. That said, I was disappointed that the relationships weren't personal enough: mates on sports teams now divided, bois in denial trying to impress girls, sexist white cops refusing to take rape victims seriously, that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the next batch (which I haven't even begun to think about) will include some of those themes.

      Delete
  2. Thanx for some more Omar Bell. Love these caps. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While it's hard for me to get terribly excited about the stories involved (they are anything but original for me; I've told most of these types of stories multiple times), I do love the challenge of creating the photographs for them. It's really difficult to turn a woman into a flat-chested (but clearly feminine) boi.

      Delete
  3. An overwhelming tidal wave of yummy captions. I don't know if I can make it through them all ...but I'll try ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally, I was going to dole these out in a once-a-week schedule on my Omar Bell blog, but I decided at the last minute to post them all at once here.

      Delete
  4. Great work, Nikki, I liked them all - especially since almost all of them go with a different moral, a different and individual approach to the same dilemma. But all done with high quality! I like them a lot, many thanks for making and sharing them. I hope you do much of the same theme somewhen in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to mix things up with my captions. Sure, there is always going to be overlap (there are only so many reasons for a person's feminization), but I try to make them as original as possible.

      Delete
  5. Great series, wonderful work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This series actually took a really long time to finish.

      Delete