Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feminized Album Cover - Justin Bieber

I've had this source picture for a little while, but until a few days ago, I hadn't had time to modify it properly.  Of course, it was a pretty heavy modification, so it took a little while to do.  That said, I think it turned out pretty well.

Justin Bieber has such a feminine face that I was a little worried that his face wouldn't be terribly recognizable.  Either way, I think the lighting and tone look pretty natural.  The hardest part was adding that little something extra between the legs.  It's a weird angle, and I had to be very creative with my source and the paintbrush tool.  It's not easy to see because of the shadow, but I think it looks pretty good.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!


I like to imagine that this particular album would be his way of stopping the charade and embracing his feminine nature.  Feel free to come up with your own little back story, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment