Thursday, August 1, 2013

Feminization Caption Story - Political Pressure

I've been working on this caption story for a while; the pictures didn't seem to want to cooperate (especially the "before" pictures), so I had to make multiple attempts at getting them right.  It took a lot of work, but I think I'm reasonably  happy with the end result (visually).  As to the story, it's not anything groundbreaking, but I do like the idea behind it.  Ultimately, it's an exploration of priorities.  The antagonist forces a choice, and we get to explore the repercussions of that decision.  And that's always fun to see.

This story has been removed, and is now only available to my Patreon supporters.  If you'd like to become one (and gain access to over a dozen caption stories), simply click the following image to be redirected to my Patreon Page:


  1. I love when you add a long multi-photo set on occasion. very detailed and well thought out. A welcome change from your usual great single panel captions. Where do you get your inspiration to put together such different photos into a coherent story. Thank you for all of your hard work.

    1. Typically, I'm actually inspired by a single picture to which I then attach my own little situation (for this one, the picture I used was the bathroom scene). Once I've found one I like, I start searching for pictures of that particular model. Usually, I end up with around fifty or so pictures, from which I select the ones that fit the story and can be modified in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes, I cheat (with this story, I cheated multiple times), and I put my model's face on a different body to match the scene with the story I want to tell. And finally, I create my "before" pictures - those are the hardest, because it's not easy finding suitable male models. Then, I put the pictures in order, and name them (usually just a one or two word description of what the story will say). This functions as the outline. And then, finally, at long last, I write the story. Most of the time, I end up having to find more pictures to tell a particular chapter. Either way, the long stories are really time-consuming, so I can't do them that often.