Sunday, October 27, 2013

Feminization Caption - Reintroduction


  1. You do such good work and I think you are going to end up being proved a profit. Have you seen the new story on Elliot Sailor, a woman who started getting more work as a male model? with short hair her sharp facial features and her thin womanly body make her look like one of your creations come to life!

  2. Either you are a fantastic photoshopper, or you have an amazing knack at finding images of beautiful TG's.
    Either way, I can say you are a very gifted captioneer.

    1. Every image I've used on this blog started out as a genetic female. So thank you for the compliment. I've put in a lot of time on these over the last couple of years, so I'm glad it's showing. I've seen more than a few of them cropped and passed off as real shemales, which I think is a great compliment. If you can't tell my work from the real thing, it's a lot easier to stay immersed in the fantasy of the story. Again, thank you for the compliment and for being a fan.