Thursday, December 5, 2013

Naive Sissy Caption - Little Miss Sissy


  1. What happens to sissies when they become middle-aged and can no longer pass as teenage girls? What about sissies that are too tall to pass but are still 100% sissies?

    1. The same thing that happens to anyone else when they get older, I suppose - they either adapt their perception of themselves to fit the reality or they cling to what they once were (usually via various plastic surgery). But I guess your real question is - what about the sissies who aren't terribly feminine in appearance?

      I think that's a really good question, and I don't really have a great answer. I guess it just depends on the person, really. Some people are strong enough to not let something like that get in their way. Some people will latch onto that as an excuse why they wouldn't be accepted (and I don't know that I could argue with that sentiment). But to me, what I'd like people to take from this blog is that other people's reactions to who you are shouldn't dictate what you become.

      So in a perfect world, "passing" would be irrelevant. Either way, each person is different. Some can handle it. Some can't.