Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Caption Series - Boikini Season

This one's been sitting on the backburner for a while now.  It was inspired by a video called The Feminized Husbands Game Show created for the TG Tales channel on Youtube.  If I haven't mentioned it before, the videos created for that channel are absolutely fantastic, and deserve to be seen by anyone who enjoys TG fiction. 

I've done similar caption series' before, but I wanted to do something a little more "fun" with this one.  Hope you all like it.


















7 comments:

  1. love this set, maybe you could do a follow up on the losers how they cope with coming away with nothing but huge debts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would definitely be fun, but it would be extremely time consuming as a caption story. Maybe I'll revisit this as a traditional text story.

      Delete
  2. Are we really going to see next week where they seduce the judges? I also like the idea above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no. That was meant as fluff to make it seem a little more like a real announcer plugging the next show.

      Delete
  3. I liked this one, any chance you are going to do another one in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll likely do something similar. I do like the idea of a feminization "contest."

      Delete
  4. Loved this. Was just so funny.
    Can see this happening.as a reality Tv show

    ReplyDelete