Monday, January 27, 2014

Increasing Popularity

Lately, I've noticed that the pageviews have increased quite a bit.  For a while (about three months), I was holding steady at somewhere between 11-14k pageviews a day.  For the last week, I've been over 15k every single day, and I even had my first 20k day.  That's absolutely amazing to me.  I know that pageviews don't equal unique visitors, but still, twenty thousand is a pretty impressive statistic.   I haven't really dug into the stats to see where I'm getting the new traffic, but ultimately, I hope it's due to increased quality (and therefore popularity). 

So I guess what I'm saying is thanks for being fans, and I hope the site continues to grow.

For all you new people, please don't hesitate to go through my archive (it's been updated fairly recently).  If you like my work, it's probably safe to say that you'll like my novel, A Warrior Reborn, which is available for purchase at Smashwords HERE.  The proceeds from that go toward paying for my monthly subscription for Photoshop (which is how I make all of these pretty pictures).  I will ask again that if you do purchase and read it, please leave a review (or at least a rating). 

Thanks again, and I hope the site's quality continues to improve!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are one of the most dedicated bloggers and put out some of the best feminization captions, you deserve the success! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I admit, I do get kind of caught up in the numbers. Sure, I created this site for my own personal reasons, but it is gratifying to think that so many people enjoy my work.

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to take a second as well and thank you. You make some of my all time favorite caps and you deserve all the success that comes your way. Keep doing what your doing. OH, BTW, I never got the chance to say this but your re-take on the Girl A Matic guides... OMG.... LOVE. THEM. I remember reading those when I was young, probably around 16-20. I am now 30, so when I saw you do those, it was very reminiscent of my younger days.

    Again, thank you for the time you dedicate to your art. Congrats!! Hope it leads to more great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Girl-A-Matic series was actually one of my first experiences with captioned pictures, so I'm right there with you. That's why I decided to resurrect the idea behind it with my tribute. I'm glad that other fans of that series think that my work did it justice.

      Delete
  3. Congrats. I really love your site, and look forward to each and every update. Your imagination and skill are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So long as you all keep visiting, I'll keep captioning!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your blogs I love them

    ReplyDelete