Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feminization Caption - Part of the Gang

I decided to go ahead and add a donation button.  It's located on the top right of the screen.


  1. You do some great photoshop work. Some of the best I've seen. I have one question though. Where do you find all of the penises you use? I can hardly find any to work with.

    1. Thanks for the compliment - I strive for photorealism. As to where I find the penises, if you look closely, I only use la handful. And I tend to set myself up for success (meaning that I don't give myself any weird angles to work with). That said, I use penises from Bailey Jay (the vast majority of them) and Ashley George (though I haven't been using her much lately). There are a few others I use that I found on Imagefap a while back, but they're anonymous.

      I tend to gravitate toward shemales because they're typically smaller (or portrayed as smaller), and they hardly ever have pubic hair (making for a much smoother blend).

      Hope this helps.

  2. Thanks for the advice. I shall put it to good use.