Saturday, March 1, 2014

Transformation Caption - Conan


  1. For some reason i have to admit the fantasy settings are my favorite. I put this one as my favorite behind the prince one and the elf one.

    1. I don't write many fantasy stories for this site, but if I'm completely honest, it's mostly because I don't like magical transformations. Every now and then, though, I can't help myself.

  2. Not too much on 'magic', 'random spreading virus' (now give me a brilliant, even if vengeful feminist scientist wishing to retrain males), 'cursed objects', 'sword & sorcery' etc either.

    However, when I saw this the idea popped into mind that perhaps this male should have some female underwear on ... you know then he might be called,

    CONAN - the BRA-BRA-ian!

    *groan* Ouch... did that hurt!