Sunday, July 20, 2014

Feminization Caption - New You


  1. WISH that I could look like Chris.....and have someone like Jenn in my life, who loves me the way I matter what anyone else thinks, says or does. *dreaming*

    1. Keep on dreaming! Maybe it'll come true one day.

  2. I agree with Alana... go them

  3. Wow so hot and cool. Hi my name is Ben I'm a 14 year old transgender I would like to ask. I have grown my hair long and I'm kinda stuck choosing how I should do my hair. I hear a bun is a good femine way to put your hair is it and are there anymore good ones like this. Thanks if u answer back. X and what is a good femine name for me to change my name to.

  4. Wow! A caption posted on my birthday with my name :) hooray for coincidences! only if i actually looked like her though!