Saturday, August 30, 2014

Feminization Caption - Her Little Bitch


  1. Replies
    1. I think most people would definitely agree with that.

  2. Just very recently came closely to notice your captions. Love your work, especially the ones on Sex-Roles being reversed at this time in society and your projections on the near and farther future between the emerging highly empowered 'capitalized' Female and the increasingly enervated and feminized 'small case' male She seems determined to keep at Her side beneath Her on the journeys of conquest by Her sex.

    It may be that the early steps of the path to the Gynarchy are paved one caption at a time...

  3. I dressed as a little slut cheerleader met a man at his house, he made me his little slut all night I felt so cute and horny. I worshipped his big dick and posed and strutted under his control. he loved my smooth little clitty, I want to this all over again. sissy Sondra pgh