Thursday, November 6, 2014

Girl-a-Matic Series - How To Feminize Your Philandering Fiance

I've been wanting to do a Girl-a-Matic guide for a while, but I just couldn't seem to find the proper inspiration to justify the work.  All of the longer caption stories take a fair amount of work, but the Girl-a-Matic guides take it to a bit of an extreme.  Not only do I have to find the proper photographs, but I have to figure out a good layout for each frame.  I'm still not certain how well that part of this series really turned out. 

Anyway - enough of that.  You all aren't here to listen to me whine that kind of stuff.  So here it is - the first Girl-a-Matic caption series in over two years...




















16 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I've always been a fan of the Girl-a-Matic stories. luv it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Girl-a-Matic was one of my first tastes of TG captions, so it's always going to hold a special place for me. I'm just glad that my attempts at continuing the series have been well-received.

      Delete
  2. OMG thanks for doing another girl-a-matic story! I love these ones, excellent work as always!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing these, but they're a bit more time-consuming than my typical work. I wish I could do one a week, but I have to pace myself a bit.

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! Please do this to me!!! I so want to be turned!!! Help me be a gay sissy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the right application of surgery and hormone replacement therapy, you too can live that life!

      Delete
  4. Another fantastic series from you. I love Girl-O-Matic. A great idea that you have taken and added a wonderful set. Beautiful photos as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope I do the original Girl-a-Matic justice.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Quite the enthusiastic comment - I assume that means you liked it?

      Delete
  6. Oh my god I would /love/ this to happen to me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl-A-Matic has been a fsvorite of mine for years. I really wish that you would do another series.

    ReplyDelete