Monday, March 16, 2015

A Few Idle Thoughts

I've been wondering a few things recently, and I was hoping that some of you may be able to provide answers. 

First, is there anyone else out there who does photo manipulations like I do?  Recently, I've been looking around, and I haven't seen anyone who does this sort of photo modification.  Sure, there's futa, but by and large, that isn't my cup of tea (too big, too...um...erect).  So I figured I'd ask if you all have seen anyone else doing this sort of thing.

Second, there used to be a blog out there called The Sissy Trainer, and it featured interactive stories focused on feminization.  Sadly, it was taken down a couple of years ago.  I've been scouring the internet, trying to find some sort of archive (specifically, a story called "Pink Slipped" that was absolutely superb), but I've been unsuccessful thus far.  Does anyone remember it?  If so, is it available anywhere?

And lastly, I just wanted to share my plans for a few stories:

1. Untitled Gender Role Reversal Story

I'm a little over halfway finished with this one, but should have it finished sometime in the near-ish future.  It centers on a couple who is abducted and forced to undergo a series of surgical procedures with the aim of manipulating their gender roles. 

The genesis of this story was a bit strange, though.  I began writing it after I saw The Human Centipede (not a very good movie, but it is memorable, to say the least).  So that was the vibe I was going for - mad scientists, helpless protagonists, etc.  It's gone through a few changes since then, but that's where it came from. 

It's going to be a full-length novel, and will be available for purchase as soon as I finish it (sometime in the next few months).


2.  Untitled Mind Control Story

I'm about three-quarters finished with this one, but I don't know how quickly I'll finish it.  I'm at a bit of a crossroads with the story, and I'm not sure which direction I want to take.  I know where it's going to end up, but I haven't decided how it's going to get there.

Anyway, it centers on a young man who discovers that he can control people simply by telling them what to do.  It's not completely about feminization, but our fetish does feature fairly prominently as he learns to use (and abuse) his power. 

3.  Untitled Batman Story

This story is probably the closest to being finished, and will be published on Fictionmania when I do.   I'm probably three-quarters finished with it, and I'm fairly happy with how it's turning out.  It focuses on our favorite Caped Crusader as he copes with his abduction and subsequent feminization.  Also, it features a new Batman (the former Boy Wonder) as he tries to live up to Bruce Wayne's lofty standards.

It should be finished within the next month, but a delay could happen.  My day job does take up quite a lot of time, so I can't ever be sure how much writing I'll be able to do.

4.  Age Regression Story

This is one I've only outlined (which is the hard part, I guess), but I love the premise.  In it, a star college quarterback is cursed after committing a hate crime against a transgender woman.  It has some similarities to the Stephen King novel "Thinner". 

It's a little ways off, but it's an exciting story nonetheless.

5.  Swap Story

This has been outlined as well, and I've written about ten pages on it.  Like the previous idea, I don't really know when this one will be finished.  Also like the previous entry, it centers on a magical catalyst.

It's about a young man who refuses to accept his father's new wife.  After a joint therapy session, the two become quite a bit closer, and the young man begins to closely identify with his stepmother (to the point that he begins to take her place).

It's a silly concept, I know - but I like the idea.  Hopefully, I'll get the chance to write it sometime in the near future.

5.  Interracial Story

This is probably the most ambitious of the upcoming works as it requires a pretty hefty amount of world-building.  It's intended to track to a plot to feminize white males over half a century.  I know I did something similar with the Omar Bell stories, but this will be (more) rooted in reality.  I haven't even outlined this one, so it's quite a ways off.


Anyway, that's what I'm working on (in addition to the daily captions and a few caption stories).  I hope you'll all continue to enjoy my work.

17 comments:

  1. I've not seen another other captioner who does what you do, Nikki. I've done a little Photoshop work, but I don't have patience for it most of the time. Your work is superb.

    I'm very excited by your " Untitled Gender Role Reversal Story." Will it also have captions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it won't. It will be a novel - length story available for purchase. I don't quite have the skill to convey the sorts of changes I'm describing, and even if I could, it would have to be 100+ frames long. So I decided to go for a traditional text story instead (with all of these I mentioned).

      Delete
  2. I follow a number of sites, and no one does the work you do. Most use females dressed provocatively and rely on the text to covey the gender role reversal or body swap, etc. I always like your stories, and I will be very interested in your new twist on the interracial story when you get to it.

    Your work far surpasses any other captions I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm excited about it as well, but it's difficult finding the time to work on what I consider side projects (not my captions, caption stories or my day job). Still, I'm making steady progress.

      Delete
  3. I'd be really interested to a copy of that Sissy Trainer too, as I really like interactive stuff. Locked in Lace has one called the Swimming Pool(?) and it's one of the best things I've ever enjoyed within this sissy genre.

    I do think you're the only one who consistently manipulates photos. I really appreciate it, as it makes it seem that much more real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that one out (I'm aware Locked in Lace exists, but I don't know if I've ever actually been to the site).

      Delete
  4. OOoo! Batman sissification! That's so exciting! For various strange and sexy reasons, I find superhero feminization soooo thrilling. And someone of your caliber playing around with it - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know why I like it. It's such a reversal for most (if not all) of them. Hyper-masculinity becomes femininity - it's the same general idea I expressed in A Warrior Reborn. I've actually written two chapters in the past twenty-four hours, so I hope to have it ready sooner rather than later.

      Delete
    2. Mmm, yeah, superheroes are such an epitome of masculinity and power, and to switch that all around. To see Superman become Lex Luthor or Lois Lane's vapid sexretary, Batman mincing around as a French maid or bubblegum-chewing Batbrat, Wolverine's dicklette jiggle as the women in his life ride his sissy butt for all he's worth. OOooo. *fans himself* Certainly what I've been exploring in my own captions. http://poptgtransformations.blogspot.ca/ Need to find some time to continue them soon *sigh*.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all of your effort Nikki, your work is truly unique among caption makers!

    I am especially excited about superhero feminisation, I am also really excited about the interracial story that you are writing, as I find the Omar Bell series very captivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about all of it, and that's the problem. I can't seem to focus on any single project. Rather, I do a bit here, and a bit there (while maintaining my caption schedule). I'm making slow (but steady) progress, though. Hopefully, I can finish some of it up soon.

      Delete
  6. See my "As The Worm Turns" (http://wormturnz.blogspot.com/), which deals strictly in the coming gender role reversal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize you visited this blog. I love what you've done with Femulate. I'll definitely check out "As the Worm Turns."

      Delete
  7. Love your pictures. Haven't found anything else like them. I think i got pink slipped from this torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23D65082CEDF60DE1F1F4DFBC96032D762D958C6&dn=sissy%20trainer

    copied here
    http://hugefiles.net/i09ah7swiu1k

    cheers


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded via a link on Bimbo Sanctuary. Thanks for the link, though.

      Delete
  8. Hey Nikki, I love your work. So creative and so hot! I do futa work, and whilst not captioned or as 'small' as yours, I like my work to be mostly realistic in size. I've started playing around with caps but not shared/published much yet. I post my work on futanari palace in the futarization thread. I'm Jess. X

    ReplyDelete