Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Forced Feminization Caption - A Perfect Punishment

Like I said in the previous post - my coupon supply has been extinguished.  If you're interested in the book(s), please refer to the cover images on the right to be redirected to the Amazon listing. 


So far, the book has been far, far more successful than I'd hoped. In terms of sales, it's #5 in its genre, and #16,000 overall.  I'd love for it to break into the top 10,000.  To do that, I need some help from you all.  If you buy it, please review it.  If you know someone who likes this sort of fiction, share it with them.  Let's work together to make this thing a success.  The more high-profile this sort of fiction can become, the better it is for all of us, I think. 

Also, if any of you know anything about marketing, please send me an email at NRS702@GMAIL.COM.  It would be very much appreciated.

2 comments: