I'll be the first to admit that I went a little overboard with this particular project. While I was able to hammer it out fairly quickly (about two weeks, from start to finish), it stands as my most ambitious project to date. It's a complicated story coupled with complicated transformations. The end result was that I used more models in this story than I've ever used before (like, way more).
That said, I am extremely proud of the end result - particularly the gradual nature of the transformations. I know I could have cut some corners (especially with the various face swaps - sunglasses, back turned, etc.), but I chose not to because I approached this as a challenge. And I think, because of the difficulty involved, I grew as an artist. For someone who has been doing this for as long as I have, that's fairly rare. And, I think, that makes it worthwhile.
So I hope you all enjoy it.