Thursday, May 28, 2015

Free Book Promotion Ends Today!

Remember - the FREE BOOK PROMOTION ends at the end of the day.  So if you want a free copy of either An Experiment or A Warrior Reborn, click the following cover images to be redirected to the Amazon listings.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XGSJAHW

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XGSJAHW

Also, I'd love to see this result in at least a few reviews/ratings.  So if you do take advantage of this promotion, please take a few moments to at least rate the book.

So far, the promotion has been fairly successful.  At last check, An Experiment had broken into the Amazon Top 1000 (out of around 40000), and A Warrior Reborn wasn't too far behind.  I think that's a fairly impressive accomplishment (for what amounts to niche erotica), but I'd love to see it make it into the top 100.  That may be out of reach, but I'm forever the optimist!

Thanks to everyone who has supported this endeavor. 

8 comments:

  1. I left an email to your question and left it as a reply to your comment. I think I understood what you were referring to. If not, let me know.

    Glad to hear your book is off to an awesome start.

    Krazy Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I read it, and applied it to the blog.

      Delete
  2. That's a shame it's ending today - I'd have loved to feature them in our Freebie Fiction Friday feature, but I snagged a copy of each and will get a review posted as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll run another one sometime in the future. I still have three more free days to use, I think. Do you do the feature every Friday?

      Delete
  3. Just read your post today. I missed the chance to read your warrior reborn book. All the best for your sales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll run another soon, I think. It probably won't last as long, so keep checking back.

      Delete
  4. This book was EXCELLENT thank you so much for the free amazon promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you really think so, please leave a rating on Amazon.

      Delete