Monday, May 11, 2015

The New Book

As of now, the free book promotion is over.  I hope that everyone who wanted to participate got the chance to.  So thanks to everyone who responded about the new book.  I hope you'll all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please remember to rate/review the book.  Also, spread the word - I'd really love for this book to be successful. So if you run a blog, if you participate in book clubs - whatever - share your thoughts with your readers or friends.

Thanks again to all of you.  I wouldn't do any of this if you weren't there to read/enjoy my work.


  1. I didn't see the posts for the book coupons, but wish I had, oh well good luck with the book, if they are anything like your captions they will be full of imaginative and really hot stuff
    sissyslavecandi at Yahoo dot com