Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Reminder

I just wanted to remind you all that my latest novel, Control, is going to be available for free this Friday (6/14/2015).  You can find it by clicking the following cover image:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQ4UW2W?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I'd love to get some feedback!

Also, as always my other books are still available as well.  You can find them by clicking the links to the right. 

And finally, I'm very much considering linking my (non-TG) work here as well.  It won't be done often - this site does have its own purpose, after all, but judging by the number of times people have asked for that information, I think it's worth doing at least a couple of times.  However, I'm currently moving it from my old Amazon account to the new one, so it may take a couple of days.  I'll keep you all updated, though.

Hope that everyone whose interested in a free copy of Control participates in the FREE BOOK PROMOTION!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment