Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sissy Caption - A Guilty Conscience


  1. Replies
    1. I especially liked the picture. The caption basically wrote itself.

  2. A very good cap Nikki.
    A question for you.
    This caption leaves a lot to the imagination. Your usual caps are FULL ON (which I 100% approve of).
    Do you occasionally like to "tease" us by using ambiguous pics/storylines?

    1. I do, but it's usually because telling a story in its entirety isn't really possible, given the space I have. It's much better (in my opinion) to tease certain details while letting the reader's imagination fill in the blanks. The alternative is to make the text so small that nobody can read it. So this is the happy medium. The good part about it is that it stretches me as a writer, because it's certainly not within my comfort zone.