Monday, July 6, 2015

Gender Role Reversal Caption - Naughty

I just wanted to remind everyone that my books are still available at Amazon.  You can even read them (and many other books) for free by signing up for Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program. 

To date, An Experiment has been the most successful of my works - I think because it's the most mainstream.  I've been pretty pleased with how well it's been received.  They synopsis is as follows:

 Casey and Alexis Matheson are a young, married couple on a cross-country trip when they are abducted, imprisoned, tortured, and ultimately, transformed by a pair of mad physicians hell-bent on changing the world’s perception of gender. A tale of twisted experimentation unfolds as Casey and Alexis try to maintain their sanity and identities. Can they escape? Or are they destined to live their lives as glorified lab rats in the doctors’ macabre experiment? 

Click the following thumbnail to be redirected to the book's listing:

Control, despite its taboo story elements, has been the second most successful.  Predictably, it's received a few negative reviews (mostly citing the protagonist's actions as the reason), but it's also gotten its share of good reviews.  I suppose that's what happens when the book contains an identity swap between a mother and son (and all the sexual connotations entailed therein).  Still, I think it turned out exactly as I intended, which I think is a personal success.  The synopsis is as follows:

Adam is a normal guy living a normal life when, on his eighteenth birthday, his life is turned upside down by a sudden ability to read minds. As he struggles to come to grips with knowing everyone's deepest, darkest secrets, the power evolves, giving him complete control over those around him. Armed with this god-like power, he devolves into a monstrous arbiter of twisted justice.

Click the following thumbnail to be redirected tot he book's listing:

The Big Pink Book of Feminization probably qualifies as the third most successful, though it lags pretty far behind the previous two.  I'm not sure if it's because the cover isn't as striking (I'll admit to phoning that one in), or if it's because the short stories contained in the volume were previously published, but it just hasn't garnered quite the interest I'd previously hoped it would.  I will probably try to boost interest in the book by doing a FREE BOOK PROMOTION sometime in the near future, though, so keep an eye out for that.  The synopsis is as follows:

The Big Pink Book of Feminization is a collection of short stories focused on the feminization of men.  From a disgraced former football player seeking a new life to an alternate reality where gender roles (and more!) have been magically switched, there's something for every fan of feminization fiction - all in bite-sized portions!

Click the following thumbnail to be redirected to the book's listing:*Version*=1&*entries*=0

And finally, there's A Warrior Reborn.  If I'm counting its run on Smashwords, it would be the second most successful of the four, but that's probably because it's been out for a while.  I'm not going to lie, and say that it's as well-executed as either of the first two book n the list, though.  I'm still a huge fan of the premise, and I think the first two parts are worth the priced of admission by themselves.  The third part is admittedly weaker, however.  Still - it's a solid effort, and I hope it garners a few reviews on Amazon.  The synopsis is as follows:

A Warrior Reborn tells the tale of Tristan, a warrior prince who is captured and transformed into a feminine sex slave.  Follow him as he tries to deal with his new sexual role.

You can find the book by clicking the following thumbnail:

That's it.  The fact that anyone wants to read my work at all is extremely gratifying, so thanks to all of you who enjoy my efforts.  And a special thank you to those of you who have rated/reviewed the book; I love hearing feedback, and I hope to take your suggestions into account while writing in the future.


  1. Two comments.
    One: I have not yet read any of your books, but I do know that you tend to be overly critical of your own work. So the books are probably better than you say they are.
    Two: Nice job with the bathroom sign. I almost missed it. Great caption.

    1. I am very critical of my own work, but I stand by my evaluations. I think An Experiment is a good example of my work. With Control, I achieved exactly what I set out to do. The Big Pink Book of Feminization is a solid anthology. And A Warrior Reborn is a solid book overall, but the third part doesn't live up to the premise.

      As to the sign...well, that wasn't originally part of my plan for the picture. I just changed it on a whim. Glad you liked it.