Thursday, August 20, 2015

An Update on Books

I just wanted to let you all know that there's been a slight change of plans when it comes to the next book I'm going to publish.  After quite a bit of thought, I've decided to publish the Omar Bell Universe stories on Amazon.

So, after reworking them (giving the stories a bit more substance), I'll be combining them into three separate works.  The first will contain the previously published prequels (The Bully, Nepotism, and Stick-Up Boy) as well as a new story set within that time frame.  In similar fashion, the second book will contain the stories Dr. Bell's Vengeance, The Football Star, Best Friends, and Married (again, with a new story to be included).  And finally, the last book will be a reworked version of David Jones and the Pursuit of Dr. Bell.

I know that many of you have read these stories, but I hope that the re-writes and additional stories will be enough to entice you into reading them again.

After I'm finished with those, I intend to go ahead with the original plan of publishing a story dealing with a professional basketball player who inexplicably begins to turn into a teenage girl.

After that, I'm going to publish the pseudo-sequel to An Experiment (which is a story in which a cop from a gender role reversed future must travel back in time to prevent a nefarious plot).  I call it a pseudo-sequel because, while it's set in the same world, it doesn't really have much to do with the characters in the first story.  I intend for them to make a cameo, but they Alex and Casey will not be major characters.

So that's what I'm working on right now.  Hopefully, by the time I'm finished, you'll all enjoy the future projects.  As always, you can find my currently published books at MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE.

2 comments:

  1. Good. I am glad you are going with a solid plan, Nikki Jenkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can stick to it. I've already finished the re-writes of the first two Omar Bell stories. I only have a bit more work before I can release the first volume (containing the "prequels").

      Delete