Monday, August 17, 2015

Male Pregnancy Caption - Acceptance

I don't know what it is about the idea of male pregnancy, but I think it's an incredibly hot concept - especially with the right picture.  I've had this particular photo for quite a while, but until yesterday, I wasn't able to get the modification right.  It was okay, but I wanted it to be perfect.  I wanted the modification to do the picture justice.  So I put my nose the grindstone yesterday, and an hour or so later, I had the picture finished.  I hope you all like it:


11 comments:

  1. great idea! to get pregnant, deliver the child and nursing it- If only it is possible and any experiments are going on I will be eager to volunteer
    It will be a dream cometrue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that sometime in the near future, male pregnancy will become a reality, even if it probably doesn't even remotely resemble our this fantasy.

      Delete
  2. You're not the only one who loves this concept, and I hope you'll keep finding good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a few, but decent pregnancy pictures aren't exactly common. They're out there, but you have to dig for the good ones.

      Delete
  3. What should I do, to be or to have that stage of pregnancy would have something nice to feel something in the womb, and have those breasts full of milk

    ReplyDelete