Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Feminization Caption Story - Finding the Real Harper Graham

Enjoy a new caption story!  At its inception, this was supposed to be a tribute to Sissy Trainer's "Pink Slipped", but as I wrote it, I sort of got carried away.  It's a pretty long story, but I think it's a really solid piece of work.  I'm particularly proud of the steady pace of the transition.




















































This series of captions was easily the most ambitious project I've attempted so far.  Originally, it was supposed to be much, much shorter, but as I wrote the story, I found that I wanted it to be a lot more elaborate.  In the end, a series that was supposed to be about twenty frames had ballooned to fifty-two (counting the cover image).  But I think it turned out pretty well.  There are a few frames that I'm not happy with, but in service of the story, they were the best I could come up with.

For those who're wondering, the model's name is Victoria White (or at least, that's her face on the majority of these).

Hope you all enjoyed it!

6 comments:

  1. This may be my favorite post from you. I've always been a sucker for a love story, & this one really worked for me. Excellent character development. It has me wanting to finally break down & get one of your novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I find myself just a little curious as to if Harper & Tanya ever became something even close to akin to friends once more.

      ARGH! It's like an awesome soap opera! :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm going to guess that they wouldn't. Tanya isn't really a "happy" person, and I think she'll end up resenting Harper for attaining what she'll likely never have.

      Delete
    3. That makes sense.

      BTW: This is one of the best series that I've read on a LOOONG time!

      Delete
  2. Love your caption stories - and this did not disappoint. The story was great, the pictures were great, can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I wish I could do more of them, but I find that I tend to get frustrated when a modified picture doesn't meet my standards. When that happens, I have to step away from the project for at least a few days while I sort of let myself reset. Which in turn makes it take a lot longer than it really should. Still, I do enjoy doing them, and I certainly intend to create more long-form stories.

      Delete