Thursday, September 17, 2015

Some Information

First, I just wanted to let you all know that the fourth installment of the Omar Bell Universe series has a release date.  It's called The Island of Dr. Bell, and will be released next Tuesday (9/22/2015).  I'm completely finished with it (even the dreaded editing process), so that release date is firm.  Its synopsis is as follows:

Given the opportunity of a lifetime, newly graduated engineer Riley Diaz takes a job working for a renowned, Nobel Prize-winning scientist.    Before he knows it, he's whisked off to a private island paradise where he's put to work developing a piece of life-changing technology.  

But as the the island's population begins to experience peculiar changes, Riley starts to suspect that the island isn't what it appears to be.  As he tries to cope with his own changing body, Riley must attempt to discover the truth of the island and its owner, Dr. Omar Bell.  

Second, I wanted to let you all know about a story I wrote a few months ago that I think is criminally under-reviewed.  It's posted on Fictionmania, so it's free.  Anyway, if you like the sort of stuff I typically write, you'll probably enjoy it.  It's called Batman: A Personal Punchline, and, as the title suggests, is a Batman story in which he's feminized by  his arch-nemesis, the Joker.  You can find it by clicking HERE.  Check it out and leave some feedback.  

And finally, I'm going to beg for some reviews.  I know I do this from time to time, but I would love to see some more reviews of my work on Amazon.  Good ,bad, or somewhere in between - I don't care.  I'd just like there to be something up there.  

So to recap - the new book in the Omar Bell series is being released next Tuesday.  It's a completely new piece of work (never released), so I hope some of you will check it out.  Give the Batman story a shot; you'll probably like it.  And finally, if you read something, review it.  It would be very much appreciated.


  1. Hi Nikki.
    Would it be OK to leave an Amazon review of your books if I've already read the free versions some time ago?
    Or are the new versions too different?

    1. If Amazon will allow you to leave a review without buying it, I don't see what the problem would be. There were some pretty significant changes (a few added scenes, improved prose, etc.), but the overall gist of the stories remain the same. However, next Tuesday's release, The Island of Dr. Bell, is a completely new story.