Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Book Updates - Another Incoming OBU Story and Another FREE BOOK PROMOTION

First of all, thank you all for making my recent releases a success.  With the release of Becoming a Boi, I peaked at 228th bestselling erotica author on Amazon (out of thousands).  And a big thank you to those of you who have reviewed the books as well.

Second, I want to announce the release of the next book in the Omar Bell Universe, The Football Star.  It was originally released under the same name via Fictionmania, but the current version has quite a bit of new content (about 30% more).  The basic story is the same, but I think it turns out a lot better for the additional content.  Also, its epilogue continues the lead up (or ultimate conclusion) to the upcoming release, The Origin of Omar Bell (it's unwritten as of yet, but is well into the planning stages).  

The premise of The Football Star is thus:

When Dr. Omar Bell, a respected biochemist, releases a statement that he's enacted a plan to feminize the world's population of white men, everyone is convinced that his claims are a hoax. However, when white men start changing, becoming more feminine by the day, everyone is forced to accept that the situation is as real as it gets. 

Follow Brandon Hayes as he tries to cope with his transformation from high school football star to feminized boi.  

The listing hasn't been approved by Amazon yet, so I can't link to it.  However, it should be available for pre-order within the next twenty-four hours.  The cover image I'm using is this:

Simple but effective, I think.

And finally, I wanted to announce a FREE BOOK WEEKEND!

Starting Friday, the first three books in the Omar Bell Universe Series will each have one FREE day.  The schedule is as follows:

10/16/2015 - The Bully
10/17/2015 - A Warning
10/18/2015 - Nepotism

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons.  First, I want to reward the people who frequent this blog.  I understand that many of you can't really afford to spend money on this sort of thing, and I don't want you to feel left out.  

Second, I need reviews - as many as I can get.  The easiest way to do that is to give the book away (on a limited basis).  And as you're all already fans of my work, I stand a much better chance of getting good ratings.  

And finally, the free book promotions do drive sales.  The idea is that as each book climbs the (free) charts, more people will give the next in the series (or my other books) a shot.  Hopefully, it'll result in greater exposure for my work.   I really, really want to get into the top 100 erotica authors, and I think this is the way to do it.  

So it's a good thing for all of us, I think.  Enjoy the books, and leave some great reviews!  


  1. You should write more variety of books, so those of us who aren't into your interracial fetish can enjoy too. Just a suggestion, y'know. Not trying to say you shouldn't write what you want.

    1. I'm going to finish the Omar Bell Universe books first (three or four more books). After that, I doubt I revisit that particular kink. So I'll have plenty of time to write a wider variety of stories.